How to fix Bad Password? I've been came across this error since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Bad Password. I need an easy way to solve the problem.Best Answer: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to check and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Bad Password missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Bad Password problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Bad Password error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Out Of Memory Microsoft Access Problem, Causes And Solution,0x80005004l,Driver_irql_not_less,0x6d5,Vista Reg Cleaners
Read More: ,Fax Error 350 Message,Error Referenced Memory At,Error 1321,Pit Stop Com,Slow Pcs