I upgraded my Win 7 PC to Win 10 and it works fine but whenever left idle it eventually crashes with a BAD POOL HEADER error. Any ideas how to fix?
Answer: Nowadays, it is quite easy for computer users to come across BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle issues. Once you don't fix this problem in time, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is repairing BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle problems may be a rather easy task.
Fix BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Repair BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle Issues Manually.As a matter of fact, to fix BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 7,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your Computer,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download
Read More: ,windows update error 80004005,microsoft error 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,windows update error code 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005